20 POUND RECIPE
|Chicken Thigh (boneless, skinless)||10 lb|
|Basmati Rice||7 Cup|
Peas & Carrots (frozen mix)
|Pumpkin (can puree or whole)||
2 cans of pumpkin puree (15 oz can) or
30 oz whole pumpkin
|Olive Oil||1 Cup|
|Flaxseed Oil or Fish Oil||2 Tbsp Flaxseed Oil or
1 Tbsp Fish Oil
|VitaMineral Mix (Yellow Kit)||
※All ingredients are measured raw/uncooked
- Thoroughly wash all vegetables and prep surfaces.
- If using whole pumpkin, remove stem, skin and seeds from the pumpkin. Cube into bite sized pieces for your dog.
- Cut chicken thighs into bite sized pieces for your dog.
- Verify the weight of each ingredient as some can be lost during preparation.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- If using whole pumpkin, steam for 15 minutes or until tender. As an alternative, bake pumpkin at 375º for 20 minutes or until tender. Larger pieces may need more time.
- Place chicken thigh in nonstick skillet. Brown on medium high heat, stirring frequently. While chicken is still moderately pink, add carrots and peas. Continue to cook until chicken is fully cooked and vegetables are soft. Do not drain.
- Let ingredients cool.
- Combine all the ingredients (including oils) into a large mixing bowl. Slowly sprinkle VitaMineral Mix as you mix thoroughly.
- Portion in appropriate sized containers for your dog. Food will stay fresh for 5 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
Substitutions not recommended. Even if your dog is familiar with our Chicken + Rice diet, make sure to transition your dog if they have never been fed this DIY version. If you have any questions please call or e-mail.
305-505-5712 | email@example.com